Register for the 2023 Conference.
We look forward to your attendance.
Conference attendees MUST be AEJMC members before registering for the conference.
Before registering for the conference, choose additional conference events! AEJMC offers additional sessions that may require pre-registration and/or a fee in addition to the conference registration fee. You can view these sessions below. All of these sessions are optional.
General Registration (Beginning July 16)
$335 (Regular, International, Spouse, Associate)
$200 (Student, Retiree)
Helpful Registration Tips and Info
AEJMC Registration at the Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C. is located:
Meeting Level 2 (M2)
AEJMC Registration Hours:
Saturday, August 5, from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 6, from 7:45 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Monday, August 7, from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 8, from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday August 9, from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 6, from 7:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- If you are registering multiple attendees at once, you may use the 2023 GENERAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM. [PDF] (Note: DO NOT SEND THIS FORM TO THE OFFICE AFTER JULY 31. Early rates will not be honored AFTER JULY 15.)
- All registration prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Conference registrants must be a member of AEJMC.
- AEJMC members will need to log in to access registration. If you have never previously logged into the online community, click here for instructions or contact Saviela. Otherwise, follow the instructions below.
Two ways to get to conference registration:
1.Click the box that says "events you might like"
2. Click "events" at the top tool bar, then click "browse" and you will see the 2023 AEJMC Conference
Additional Instructions & Info:
If your membership is expired, you must renew prior to purchasing conference registration. After renewing your membership, there is a 2-hour wait between transactions with the same credit card.
Only current members paying conference registration and renewing at the same time:
To the following:
>>Go through renewal payment process
>>Click add to cart when complete
>>Browse ALL Events
>>Select 2023 AEJMC Annual Conference
>>Click the blue register box and go through conference registration process
>>Membership and registration should appear together on invoice and payment receipt
To add items to conference registration if member has already registered:
>>Click on Conference
>>Select 2023 Annual Conference
>>Click change sessions
>>Navigate through the adding sessions portion
>>Pay for any additional sessions
Printing a duplicate payment receipt:
>>Click on your photo or (gray circle in top right corner)
>> Click “My Profile”
>> Click “My Account”
>> Click “View Account History”
>> Click “Order ID” (in blue) — (This will bring you to a screen with have 5 tabs listed in the middle area.)
>> Click the tab for “Payments”
>> “Payment #” (in blue)
>> Click Print
If you have questions regarding conference registration, please contact Felicia.
- Conference registration fees ONLY are available for refunds. Membership fees, workshops, luncheons and tours are non-refundable.
- Written cancellation requests reaching the Central Office
- by July 16, 2023, are eligible for a FULL REFUND minus $75 service fee;
- between July 16 through July 31 are eligible for a FULL REFUND minus $100 service fee;
- between August 1 through August 31 ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A SUDDEN ILLNESS OR DEATH are eligible for a FULL REFUND minus $100 service fee;
- after August 31, 2023, NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE FOR ANY REASON.