AEJMC 2022 Conference Session Room Requests
AEJMC reserves all meeting space at the conference hotel during the AEJMC conference; access to hold meetings of any kind is subject to AEJMC approval and hotel staff will work with you once given the all-clear from AEJMC staff. If you are an outside party (affiliated association member, university, or corporate partner) wishing to host an event during the 105th Annual AEJMC Conference, please fill out the form below. Rooms are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis for all meetings including sessions, breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, receptions, etc.
- There is no charge for the room itself for Council of Affiliate members.
- There is no charge for groups wishing to host a reception.
- Note: If requesting a slot for a social, make certain the request is for the 8:45 p.m. slot on Thursday or the 8:15 p.m. slot on Friday, conforming with AEJMC programming policies.
- For universities wishing to host non-reception sessions, the following fees will be assessed:
- Small Programs (fewer than 9 FTEs) and International Programs — $350
- Medium Programs (9 to 17 FTEs) — $500
- Large Programs (18 to 39 FTEs) — $700
- Extra Large Programs (40 and more FTEs) — $900
- Corporate Partner Sessions may be hosted by corporate partners for a $1,000 fee per 90-minute time slot
You will be contacted by Amanda Caldwell, AEJMC Interim Executive Director/ Conference Manager, to process payment before space is assigned.
We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but space is not guaranteed. This year’s conference will run from Tuesday (pre-conference workshop sessions) until Saturday afternoon; Wednesday through Friday the main conference runs from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. There is no official lunch break; attendees take breaks on their own.
The AEJMC Council of Divisions, which oversees conference programming, has adopted a policy of allowing related groups to schedule session(s) as space is available. Due to the increasing number of groups wishing to do this, the Council’s intent is to allow each group one programming session as well as one session for a business meeting, if needed.
If you have questions about this form request, please contact Amanda Caldwell at Amanda@aejmc.org.
Once you have been assigned a room, AEJMC staff will contact you to introduce you to hotel catering staff (if applicable) who will work with you on your food and beverage options.
Please fill out this Partner Session Request Form to request meeting space at the 2022 AEJMC Annual Conference.